If you are looking for a quick and easy meal, then try Tyson’s frozen chicken wings cooked in an air fryer. They are very tasty, and they are also low in calories. Although they are still delicious, frozen chicken wings cooked in an air fryer are much more convenient and cheaper than fresh ones. And who can resist a huge platter of golden and extra crispy chicken wings?
You have probably seen Tyson’s chicken wings brand if you enjoy shopping at big supermarkets as we do. It is best to use it because it has wings that are already split in half. It is convenient and easy if you are cooking from frozen. This method eliminates the need to slice wings yourself into smaller pieces.
You can also serve these with frozen air fryer potatoes for a full meal.
Whether you’re in a hurry on a game night, hungry at noon, or want to add something to your appetizer spread, our Tyson buffalo air fryer recipe is just the dish you need for crispy air fryer frozen chicken wings that are ready in just 20 minutes.
How to Cook Tyson Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
If you’ve shopped at your local grocery store for frozen chicken wings, you’ve undoubtedly seen a plethora of frozen Tyson Chicken Wings. This recipe may be used with any frozen Tyson Chicken Wings. However, it can also be used with chicken wings.
Whether you buy them at your local grocery store, they can all be used in this recipe if they are frozen and fully cooked.
Today, we are using Tyson Buffalo Chicken Wings, which are wonderful, but they’re also available in a variety of flavors, such as store-brought buffalo wing sauce, Korean honey, or just the clasic crispy wings.
Frozen wings come in a variety of forms, including but not limited to, frozen raw, precooked, breaded, and sauced. Frozen chicken wings from Tyson are also a good option, and they’re easy to find at most supermarkets. It is critical to keep in mind that the frozen chicken wings you choose will affect how long their cooking time.
You may add chicken wing buffalo sauce to your wings, depending on your preference for your favorite dipping sauce.
To cook uncooked wings, you only need three things: an air fryer, a rubber spatula, and rubbed-tipped tongs.
1. To make these oven-ready frozen wings in an air fryer, you’ll need a preheated air fryer and 12 minutes of effort. The most challenging aspect of this recipe is waiting for the Tyson hot wings to finish cooking!
2. Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
3. In the air fryer basket or tray, spread the delicious chicken wings in a single layer. Pat dry them using paper towels.
4. Cook the frozen wings for 6 minutes on each side, then flip them and cook for another 6+ minutes.
5. Serve with blue cheese and your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!
Tips in Cooking Tyson Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
You do not have to make perfect Tyson chicken wings. What makes it important is the taste and quality. Also, read what an air fryer is and how it works.
Here are some tips to follow:
- For optimum results, we recommend that you preheat your air fryer for 3-5 minutes before using it for cooking chicken wings.
- Overcrowding your basket or tray will not only restrict air circulation around your wings, but it will also cause food to settle and become packed together.
- We do, however, recommend turning your frozen chicken wings in the air fryer after six minutes of cooking if you want them to be evenly cooked.
- We do recommend you check your delicious chicken wings after the last few minutes of cooking, however, since some air fryer models may cook differently than others.
- The best way to tell if your wings are done is by checking their internal temperature. We suggest inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of one of your wings.
- Check to see whether your air fryer is clean. A filthy air fryer can cause unwanted smoke.
- If you don’t drain the liquid halfway through cooking, your air fryer may need to be cleaned. Frozen wings are more wet than pre-cooked ones, and as the chicken defrosts, the water will run down to the bottom, preventing them from becoming completely crisp.
- You do not have to thaw the chicken wings before air frying.
- For optimum taste and flavor, you can use ranch mix, and additional seasoning mix like garlic powder, and black pepper. You can also mix some dipping sauce, such as bbq sauce, hot sauce, or buffalo wing sauce.
What Side Dishes Goes Best With Tyson Frozen Chicken Wings
Here are some of our favorite sides to accompany your delicious Tyson frozen chicken wings:
- Crispy Potatoes
- Baked Beans
- Green Beans
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Onions Rings
- Garlic Bread
How to Store Tyson Leftover Chicken Wings
When storing leftover chicken wings, remember that they should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. If you freeze leftover chicken wings, you can store them in a freezer bag for up to two months.
How to Reheat Leftover Tyson Chicken Wings
To reheat leftover chicken wings, simply place them in a 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Tyson Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 6 wings
- 6-8 pcs Tyson frozen chicken wings
- Sauce of your preference
1. Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes to 400°F.
2. In the air fryer basket, spread the frozen chicken wings in a single layer. To achieve extra crispy skin wings, give them a little room. Do not overfill it.
3. The frozen wings should be cooked for 6 minutes, then turned and cooked for another 6-10 minutes.
4. Serve the cooked wings with a dipping sauce of your choice and your favorite side dishes.