If you are interested in learning about the authentic Texas Roadhouse portobello mushroom chicken recipe, go right ahead. The Texas Roadhouse Mushroom Chicken is a unique chicken dish to make after you’ve had your fill of unvarying and constant chicken preparations. If your family and friends other are fussy about what they eat, it will still be adored.
The Texas Roadhouse Portobello Mushroom Chicken has dominated the American food market for over fifty years with its delectable and juicy steak. They are also recognized for their Portobello mushroom chicken.
Today, we will make the Texas Roadhouse Portobello Mushroom chicken in a simple manner. The goal of the recipe is for you to pay attention and give your effort, and you will get a wonderful meal as a result. Use the mushrooms that you and your family prefer.
How To Cook Portobello Mushroom Chicken Texas Roadhouse
Some components are needed to prepare the Portobello mushroom Chicken. However, in order to make a Portobello mushroom soup, you will have to play the game-changing role. They’re great in the oven, with a cast-iron skillet and cooked to perfection! Look no further than portobello mushroom chicken from Texas Roadhouse when you’re trying to lose weight while still wanting something tasty.
Servings: 8 pax
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 Kg chicken breasts
- 1 grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces Portobello Mushrooms
- Portobello Mushroom Sauce
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Fresh parsley
For the Sauce
- 8 ounces finely chopped Portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup soybean oil
- 1 teaspoon White pepper
- 2 teaspoons Granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Granulated salt
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 5 ounces Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
For the Portobello Mushroom Chicken:
1. Place the chicken breasts on a baking tray. Make sure you have grilled it already.
2. Put the Monterey Jack cheese on every chicken. Let it heat until the cheese melts.
3. Pour the Portobello Mushroom Sauce over the chicken.
4. Garnish with portobello mushrooms, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, or any garnish of your liking.
For the Portobello Mushroom Sauce:
1. Set the water and soup aside. Bring the soybean oil to a boil in a saucepan. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. In a small pan, heat the water and add the panko breadcrumbs. Stir in the chopped portobello mushrooms for 1-2 minutes on medium heat until golden brown.
3. Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until light golden brown.
4. After that, bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the water and soup mixture after it has cooked for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in the salt, pepper, garlic, and sugar until thoroughly combined.